1. In order to make a PRS, you must activate your registered email with travelretailtrader.com
2. Your PRS should be specific and clear and relevant to the features of the PRS service.
4. System generated emails will be sent to you, notifying you of updated with regards to your PRS. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may directly go to your account and stop this service by deleting your request.
5. Any information and materials that you provide and/or upload to your PRS must be true, accurate and not misleading.
6. You undertake that you shall not publish any information or conduct any act whatsoever that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of personality, rights of privacy, and any other rights of third parties not specifically identified in this clause.
7. In the event that you have violated any of the terms stated above, travelretailtrader.com shall have the right to enforce actions reasonably necessary such as but not limited to deleting your PRS, restricting your rights to submit a PRS, issuing warnings to you, or closing your account with travelretailtrader.com
8. You shall not submit any information that is unlawful in any relevant country or jurisdiction and/or are in breach of any website rules adopted by travelretailtrader.com. In addition, you shall not submit any material that may not be restricted or prohibited by law but are nonetheless controversial, including but not limited to:
a. Information that encourages illegal activities;
b. Items that are racially, religiously or ethnically derogatory, or that promote hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance;
c. Giveaways, lotteries, raffles, or contests;
d. Stocks, bonds, investment interest and other securities; and
e. Pornographic materials/items that are sexual in nature.
9. The process of matching any PRS will be conducted by an algorithm for managing search results and the algorithm will match the PRS based on keywords and descriptions entered into travelretailtrader.com by the suppliers listed on the platform. For the avoidance of doubt, travelretailtrader.com does not play any active role and will not intervene in the matching process of any PRS
10. travelretailtrader.com does not guarantee the accuracy of the search results of any PRS, and shall not be held liable in respect thereof.
11. Typically, a high-quality PRS is likely to receive a greater volume of quotations. Some of the criteria used to determine the quality of a PRS include but are not limited to the degree of completion of the information in the PRS, the order quantity, whether you as a buyer who submitted the PRS has completed third party verification process and the activeness of your account on travelretailtrader.com.
12. Notwithstanding the above, travelretailtrader.com reserves the right to refuse any PRS that does not meet any criteria that is regarded as appropriate, in its sole discretion. Examples of such a PRS includes, but not limited to a PRS for products that do not belong to supplier’s designated category of products on travelretailtrader.com, a PRS that does not correspond to the products, a PRS with missing information, a PRS for banned and/or restricted product, a PRS that infringes any terms and conditions for the use of PRS service or any other website rules adopted by travelretailtrader.com, and etc.
13. You acknowledge and agree that travelretailtrader.com may collect your information, including but not limited your company name, office address, contact name, email address, telephone and mobile phone. In providing the aforementioned information to travelretailtrader.com, you hereby agree that travelretailtrader.com may use, process, transfer your information to any third party agent, supplier, contractor and/or service provider (“External Third-Party”) for the purposes of (a) processing the PRS; (b) sending administrative, marketing and/or promotional materials to you; (c) contacting you for satisfaction surveys or market research; (d) conducting data cleansing, verification, validation and supplementation; and/or (e) any other purposes relating to legal, safety and/or security purposes. You hereby agree that the External Third-Party may contact you for any purpose as contemplated hereunder.
14. You acknowledge and agree that travelretailtrader.com may use information submitted by you pursuant to any PRS including, but not limited to, any related product information, product pictures, product specifications therein, and etc., to support and operate various programs, services, marketing initiatives, and other services offered by the PRS service to members from time to time.
15. travelretailtrader.com reserves the right to amend, vary and/or modify these rules upon notice. In the event of disputes, the decision of travelretailtrader.com shall be final and binding.
16. You agree that these terms are governed, interpreted and enforced by the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all legal actions, claims or proceedings arising out of, or in connection herewith must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the United Kingdom.